FDIC 2014 proved to be the largest FDIC ever with nearly 32,000 attendees traveling from 55 countries. We are honored and humbled by the high attendance and recognize the committment both attendees and exhibitors make in order to participate in this annual event. We resolve that our 87-year-old mission, to train the fire service, will continue to be our focus for FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015.
Here are a few highlights from our on-site ATTENDEE Survey.*
• 31,936 attendees were present at FDIC 2014
• 1,317 international attendees from 55 countries were present at FDIC 2014
• 96% of 2014 attendees state that they want to attend FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
• 86% of attendees state that they have or will make a purchase from a FDIC exhibitor
• 98% of attendees rated the quality of exhibiting companies as “good/excellent”
• 97% of attendees rated the registration fee “fair to excellent” for the value and personal benefit
Here are a few highlights from our on-site EXHIBITOR Survey.*
• 97% of exhibitors rated the floor traffic as “average to excellent”
• 55% of exhibitors stated they received/expect over six sales leades generated directly from this event. 35% stated they received more than twelve sales leads
• 85% of exhibitors stated they will probably/definitely exhibit at FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
*On-Site surveys conducted by a third-party company, TurnKey Surveys, Inc.