By renewing or becoming an annual subscriber to the Fire Engineering Training Network, you are automatically eligible to recieve a significant discount on your 2015 FDIC International registration fee.
As a FETN subscriber, you will receive a 1- year membership to the Fire Engineering Training Network, which includes:
• Annual print/digital Fire Engineering magazine subscription
• Exclusive membership-only content on FireEngineering.com (effective Jan. 1, 2015)
• Registration Fee Discount to FDIC Int'l 2015 (up to $105 Discount)
DOWNLOAD YOUR 2014 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS HERE
(Available until April 7, 2015)
Download your FDIC 2014 Certificate of Attendance HERE
FDIC 2014 proved to be the largest FDIC ever with nearly 32,000 attendees traveling from 55 countries. We are honored and humbled by the high attendance and recognize the committment both attendees and exhibitors make in order to participate in this annual event. We resolve that our 87-year-old mission, to train the fire service, will continue to be our focus for FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015.
Here are a few highlights from our on-site ATTENDEE Survey.*
• 31,936 attendees were present at FDIC 2014
• 1,317 international attendees from 55 countries were present at FDIC 2014
• 96% of 2014 attendees state that they want to attend FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
• 86% of attendees state that they have or will make a purchase from a FDIC exhibitor
• 98% of attendees rated the quality of exhibiting companies as “good/excellent”
• 97% of attendees rated the registration fee “fair to excellent” for the value and personal benefit
Here are a few highlights from our on-site EXHIBITOR Survey.*
• 97% of exhibitors rated the floor traffic as “average to excellent”
• 55% of exhibitors stated they received/expect over six sales leades generated directly from this event. 35% stated they received more than twelve sales leads
• 85% of exhibitors stated they will probably/definitely exhibit at FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
*On-Site surveys conducted by a third-party company, TurnKey Surveys, Inc.
Should you have any questions regarding Conference Proceedings, Certificate of Attendance or general conference information, contact Ginger HERE!
The PennWell Fire Group embodies over 200 years of combined brand presence. The publications, online properties and events encompass a level of heritage and tradition unique to the emergency services industry while continuously maintaining one primary mission: to educate and train the first responder.
April 20-25, 2015
April 18-23, 2016
April 24-29, 2017
April 23-28, 2018
April 8-13, 2019
April 20-25, 2020
Stay Updated On All-Things FDIC... DOWNLOAD the Free App Today: