- Crew space meets NIOSH Firefighter Anthropometric study suggestions: 26.7 inches at the hip and 31.3 inches at the shoulder.
- MFS front axle with greater than 50-degree cramp angle.
- 198-inch wheel base with medium cab.
- Cummins ISL engine with Allison EVS3000 automatic transmission.
- Powertrain over rear axle for good weight distribution.
- Available all-wheel drive option with negligible increase in ride height.
- eMAX or conventional midship pump.
- Usable space below the front of the cab.
- Cab sizes up to 80 inches.
Photos by E-ONE and Chris Mc Loone