Welcome to the 2020 FDIC International Call for Presentations!
Deadline for submitting your proposal is June 14, 2019
Please Read the Following Page before Logging In
We are currently accepting proposals for the 2020 Conference to take place April 20-25, at the Indiana Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
- SUGGESTION - COMPLETE THESE ANSWERS ON YOUR COMPUTER IN YOUR WORD DOCUMENT AND JUST CUT AND PASTE INTO OUR SUBMSSION. THIS WILL HELP YOU NOT LOSE ANYTHING REGARDING YOUR SUBMISSION.
- To begin submitting your proposal, simply use this link: https://events.pennwell.com/fdic2020/Public/MyBriefcase.aspx?From=CallForPapers&FromID=70886.
- If you are not already logged in, you will see a box requesting an email (electronic password). An email can be obtained by completing the information at the bottom of the page under "Create your email”. This is only necessary if you are a first-time presenter or if you have not previously requested an email.
- If you have presented previously at FDIC, an email may have already been established for you. In this case, when you attempt to "Create your email" you will receive the message "This user already exists". Otherwise, your new email will be displayed with a message "Thank you for registering".
- To retrieve your email for the first time or if you have forgotten it, use the "Retrieve my email" form by entering your email address as instructed on the form.
- Once you log in, you can begin entering your proposal information. Following the entry of your proposal information you may need to update your presenter information. If you are comfortable that all the information is complete and correct you can click submit and your proposal will be sent electronically to our offices. Please always click the save button when entering any information on this form. If you don’t all the information that you entered will be lost.
- You will receive one or two emails as you go through the submission process. One email will confirm your proposal submission. Another email will be received if updates are made to your presenter information.
- If you need to stop while entering your information you may leave the site and return as many times as you would like until June 14 to modify your proposal. But always remember to save all information.
- After June 14 no further revisions can be made. Submitted proposals will be sent to the committee for review in their final format.
If you have any problems, concerns, suggestions regarding submission of a proposal, please contact Ginger Mendolia at Ginger.Mendolia@clarionevents.com or at 973-251-5051.
Clarion UX Fire & Rescue Group
Conference Coordinator, FDIC International 2020
21-00 Route 208 South
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410