FDIC International and Clarion Events, Inc. are focused on creating a safe environment for our customers. We have implemented the following health and safety measures at the event:
- Increased health and safety measures during the event
- Designated entrances and exits to exhibit halls
- Strict sanitation and cleaning procedures
- Reduced contact at registration counters with one way flow
- Enhanced food and beverage opportunities with pre-package options
- Communication of policies and changes
- Prior to your arrival, we will ensure you have the information related to our policies and safety requirements
- During the event, we will keep you up to date through signage and notifications posted throughout our venues
All Attendees, Exhibitors, and Staff expressly agree to fully comply with all applicable COVID-19 health and safety measures, rules, and protocols that govern and/or apply to attendance at the event, as may be issued or implemented from time to time. As of today (July 29, 2021), the CDC recommends, but does not mandate, that all individuals, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, wear a face mask when indoors in areas with “substantial” or “high” COVID-19 transmission rates. FDIC International and Clarion Events, Inc. will be following these guidelines. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask or other approved face coverings in accordance with applicable guidelines.
If policies change as recommended by the CDC or other applicable governing bodies, FDIC International and Clarion Events, Inc. will notify all Attendees, Exhibitors, and Staff to communicate these updates. These measures may include, without limitation, the requirement to wear face masks at all times, maintain appropriate social distance, and comply with directions of any security personnel tasked with upholding COVID-19 health and safety measures. Clarion Events, Inc., reserves the right to remove anyone in attendance from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, as notified to such individual.