Introducing FDIC MATCH!
FDIC’s MATCH! VIP Program is a highly interactive meeting format that brings together decision makers and suppliers in order to create a PRODUCTIVE and COLLABORATIVE network during the event.
“This MATCH! program is by far the most amazing and personable program that FDIC has ever done. It makes it easier to speak with the reps you want to meet with.”Carl Brown, Asst. Chief
Union TWP. Fire Department, IN
Advantages and Benefits of Being a FDIC MATCH! VIP
As a MATCH! VIP you are introduced to a customized meeting experience, that makes the most efficient use of your time, connecting you with vendors who offer the products and services you need to purchase.
- One-on-one meetings to ask questions and make informed decisions
- 20 minutes of undivided attention from the vendors – no competing for their attention
- Discuss your personalized needs with vendors and mutually determine how they can be addressed in product development
- Meetings are scheduled and planned ahead of time to maximize your FDIC experience
- You tell us what you’re looking to purchase and our system organically compiles a list of participating companies whose product/service lines match those needs
- All meetings conveniently take place in the MATCH! VIP lounge so you can schedule them in time blocks that make the most sense for you
- Take care of your most pressing needs through MATCH! meetings and have time to explore the show floor for even more
- A personal Program Manager will assist with securing your one-on-one meetings and offer assistance with any registration questions
- Access to the VIP Lounge during the entire show giving you a place to sit, relax and recharge with free Wi-Fi, power and refreshments throughout the day
- Enjoy a special attending package with exclusive perks including: One YEAR FREE online membership with (5) logins for the Fire Engineering Books & Videos Streaming Video Library and a 50% discount on a one time purchase at Fire Engineering Books & Videos Booth (#6094) at show site
How Does the MATCH! Program Work?
- FDIC MATCH! VIP Attendees are asked to complete a sourcing profile
- Our matchmaking system then works to organically generate vendor recommendations based on their specified product or service offerings
- VIPs will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the vendor – the decision to meet is controlled by the attendee
- VIPs agree to complete five, 20 minute meetings during their time at the event
Who Qualifies as an FDIC MATCH! VIP Attendee?
FDIC MATCH! VIP Attendees will include authorized buyers (or recommenders) made up of high ranking department officers, committee members and chairs with purchasing authority and power who have demonstrated an immediacy of purchase.
Interested in Participating
Please fill out the form below and our program manager Susan Charamut, will reach out to you directly.
“It was an incredible experience. We enjoyed meeting with vendors we weren’t familiar with and allowed us to get the information we needed.”Kaylan Driskell, Fire Chief
Magnolia Springs VFD
“The MATCH! program rocks. Firefighters are no nonsense and like to get things done. This program allows for straightforward, one on one meetings with the vendors you need. MATCH! was able to provide that and treated us like VIPs. Well worth it.”Wayne Morris, Captain
Eugene Springfield Fire, OR
“This is a no brainer! To be able to meet all those vendors in a few hours and have a one on one conversation where I could ask all the questions I needed to was amazing.”Donald Ladd, Assistant Chief
LaPorte Fire Department, TX
“If you’re looking for something specific, MATCH! is the best place to do it. Being able to sit down with a vendor and have a conversation, uninterrupted, is invaluable.”Anthony Segars, Fire Chief
Belmont Fire Dept, SC
“An excellent opportunity to sit down with vendors and describe your specific needs to see if they can meet them. It was outstanding!”Brian McNevin, Fire Marshal
Southern Stone County FPD, MO
“This is my second FDIC and this one is much better than last year. The MATCH! VIP Lounge made this much more enjoyable.”Ed Clancy, Captain
“MATCH! is a very comfortable, personalized and interactive format. You can get information, ask questions and get immediate answers.”Burke Stiles, Captain
City of Leduc Fire Services, AB