2020 Registration and Housing Process
**Dates and Times are subject to change – please check back regularly for updates!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
As an attendee of FDIC International 2019, you will have the first opportunity to register and book your hotel for next year’s event happening on April 20-25, 2020 in Indianapolis, IN. Since we’ve made a few changes to this year’s process we want to make sure you have all of the information you need to reserve your hotel room for FDIC 2020.
FDIC International 2020 registration will go live on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST at that time you will receive an email from FDIC International with a unique URL to register. If you choose to register for one of the following packages below you will receive early access to book your hotel room:
- Hands-on Training (H.O.T.) Evolutions with Full Conference
- Hands-on Training (H.O.T.) Evolutions & Pre-Conference Workshops Only
- Individual Full Conference
- One-Day Conference
As soon as your registration is complete you will land on the confirmation page and receive an email confirmation with a link to Connections Housing to book your hotel room. As an early access attendee you will have until Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST to reserve your room, before we temporarily close housing to pre-registered 2020 attendees. Requirements for housing include:
- MINIMUM of 3 nights for all downtown hotels
- ONLY one room per person
- Hotel availability is first come, first serve – while registering early DOESN’T guarantee you a downtown hotel it does give you first access to these room.
- You must have your registration paid in full by Monday, September 30, 2019 or else you will risk LOSING your reserved hotel room.
We will open housing again on Monday, September 30, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST for the general audience, so please take advantage of this early access!
In order to help make your FDIC experience easy, we’ve included more information on our website with details on registration packages, a quiz to help you determine which package is right for you and a justification letter you can use to start getting approval from your superior. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] or 203-580-8706.