George D. Post Instructor of the Year Award
The Fire Engineering/ISFSI George D. Post Instructor of the Year Award recognizes individuals for extraordinary accomplishments in fire service training.
The winner of the George D. Post Instructor of the Year Award will have:
- Displayed a deep commitment to furthering the cause of the fire service through training
- Advanced the cause of firefighter operational effectiveness and safety
- Gone above and beyond the call of duty in training
- Brought creativity and innovation to fire training programs, or will have shown great persistence in pursuing an innovative program
- Served as a positive model for other fire instructors and firefighters throughout the country
The George D. Post Instructor of the Year Award marks individual accomplishment. Therefore, while members of an instructional team and or ad hoc training group, for example, will be considered, nominations in the name of a fire department or training academy are not eligible.
Nominations must be received by December 31, 2019.
You may also send them to:
George D. Post Instructor of the Year Award, Fire Engineering
21-00 Route 208 South
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410-2602