Health and Safety
Masks required (per mandate) in all event common areas
Working with Indiana Convention Center to ensure deep cleaning daily that meets GBAC standards
- Health department approval and input required for large events
- Temperature and health screenings
- Face coverings in common areas and event spaces
- Built-in six-foot physical distancing measures for floor plans, seating areas, and crowd management
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors
- One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- 24/7 air circulation and hospital-grade air filters
- Plexiglass shields at all service areas
- Modified food service policies, including cashless and touchless point of sale, in subsequent stages (when allowed)
- Enhanced training on COVID-19 related practices and protocols for all staff
Implemented social distancing measures in all sessions and live streamed keynote
- For Pre-conference Workshops and Hands-on Training (H.O.T.) Evolutions:
- Classrooms reduced to 50% capacity (based on the current mandates)
- You will need to register for each session you wish to attend to secure your spot
- If sessions become full, we will have wait lists.
- You will need to register for the Keynote to reserve a seat. Priority will go to Full Conference badge holders, then Individual Conference badge holders, then Exhibition Hall only badge holders.
- You have to have your badge to access the keynote.
- Physical Distancing
- We have adjusted the Exhibit Hall space to adequately accommodate 6 sq ft per person
- Signage will be up to to remind attendees to be socially distant
- Glass sneeze guards/plexiglass will be added in key areas where physical distancing is limited.
- Social Functions
- In-room functions will have a 50% reduced capacity (per mandate)
Keynote will have every other seat open with satellite locations and streaming functionality
Reduced contact at registration areas
- We are looking at options for printing badges at home
- Will have badge pick up at hotels – main hotels based on large blocks. Monday and Tuesday only.
- There will be kiosks for badge pick up, with staff (wearing PPE) and a scanner.
- One way flow at registration desks, queuing 6ft apart
Onsite COVID-19 response action plan
- Prior to the event, Clarion Events, will work with the venue and medical team to determine an emergency response plan and communication to all staff attending the event. We will send push notifications through the app for any emergency response situations.
- 24-hours before you arrive, you will be sent a consent form to attend the show. Consent form must be completed before entering the show floor.
- Any personnel that will be entering the show floor for set-up prior to the opening of the expo floor will need to complete a consent form, prescreening questions and temperature check prior to entry.
- We will have an enhanced first aid station and medical support with quarantine room onsite for anyone feeling ill or who has a fever.
- Signage will be placed throughout the Indiana Convention Center reminding attendees to practice social distancing, no handshaking, enhanced hygiene, and PPE
- Staff will be trained prior to the event on how to properly wear PPE. Staff will not be allowed to come to the show if exhibiting any systems of COVID-19